We Promote And Facilitate The Implementation Of Organisational Changes
- We desing new models and organisational strategies and propose innovative and sustainable solutions to social challenges.
- We work with the best experts from each sector using Innovative methologies adapted to Social Innovation like Design Thinking (IDEO-Standford), Art of Hosting, The U Theory (MIT), Apreciative Inquiry, Open Space, The World Café, etc. See more under: Our methodologies
WHO? Actors We Work With
IRIS works with anybody interested in “being part of the solution”. We work with actors from different sectors including:
- Individuals (citizens): interested in connecting and collaborating among them or with organizations to find and implement social innovation solutions.
- Social enterprises: committed to enhancing their organizational capacity, leadership capability and advocacy influence.
- Socially responsible corporate businesses: seeking to integrate social responsibility and environmental sustainability into their company goals and innovate in the way they deliver solutions.
- Government agencies and international organisations: committed to managing an effective ongoing relationship and partnerships with the non- government organizations, corporate businesses, social enterprises and the citizens.
- Non-governmental organizations: seeking to improve their capacity to make the most effective use of their assets.
- Universities and individual academics: who are interested in directing their teaching, research and consultancy activities to social innovation.
- Financial sector: interested in solutions that increases access to finance for projects and organizations with social impact (microfinance, impact investment, etc).
- Supporters, Associations and promoters of Social Innovation: The HUB, Ashoka, Associations of Social entrepreneurs, pre-incubators etc.